We decided to pay a little extra for a room with a view of the Alhambra and that is one of the best investments in our trip to Spain! Please, if you decide to stay here, treat yourselves to a room with a view, the view is phenomenal.
The hotel is an old 16th century building with tons of charm. As we were checking in I noticed a fresco behind the receptionist and asked her if that was a replica and, to our surprise, she said it was original to the building! Keep in mind that there are no elevators, but, to us, everything else about this place outweighed the stairs we had to climb every day.
Breakfast was very good, bread, ham, cheese, fruit and great coffee. When we return to Granada, we will definitely stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted by Alexander Mayner and Giulio Romano, Rafael’s disciples, who came to Granada in 1520 to paint the Peinador Queen of the Alhambra and ... Palacio de Santa Ines.This picturesque hotel consists of 35 rooms, consists of two small sixteenth century Mudejar buildings. The first one is called the Eternal Father's House, restructured in 1995, gave rise to the Hotel and has been expanded in 2001 with the renovation of the building adjoining the St. Agnes’ s laundry. The hotel terrace offers panoramic views of the Alhambra. All the rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, private bathroom, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, meanwhile the Superior Rooms offer Alhambra view.A buffet breakfast is available and the hotel offers tea and coffee in the afternoon. Free Wi-Fi is available and there is 24-hour front desk. Hotel staff can reserve tickets for shows, guided tours to the Alhambra Palace and other events. They also help you with travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada