We spent two nights at this very charming hotel in the very core of old Granada. We were very impressed with the professionalism with which the staff handled our whole stay. The room was spacious (including a balcony-like structure for the extra bed for our child, which we had not expected) and the breakfast was great: very varied and abundant, including local specialties. We did have issues with the noise level during the first night due to a large, rowdy group of other guests, but were promptly moved to a very quiet wing for the second night. We were also helped in arranging tickets for the Alhambra (including accurate advice on when/where to start) and finding typical places to eat.
About parking: the hotel has a deal with a local parking in which you leave your car and get a cab ride paid by the hotel to their premises. While it sounded complicated to us, it actually worked beautifully and we were happy with the arrangement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted by Alexander Mayner and Giulio Romano, Rafael’s disciples, who came to Granada in 1520 to paint the Peinador Queen of the Alhambra and ... Palacio de Santa Ines.This picturesque hotel consists of 35 rooms, consists of two small sixteenth century Mudejar buildings. The first one is called the Eternal Father's House, restructured in 1995, gave rise to the Hotel and has been expanded in 2001 with the renovation of the building adjoining the St. Agnes’ s laundry. The hotel terrace offers panoramic views of the Alhambra. All the rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, private bathroom, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, meanwhile the Superior Rooms offer Alhambra view.A buffet breakfast is available and the hotel offers tea and coffee in the afternoon. Free Wi-Fi is available and there is 24-hour front desk. Hotel staff can reserve tickets for shows, guided tours to the Alhambra Palace and other events. They also help you with travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada