This hotel was our fourth stop on a circular tour of Andulusia. We only booked one night so that my cousin's wife could see the Palace of Alhambra first hand and as a surprise booked one of the superior rooms. On arrival we were shown to a magnificent suite of rooms with a partial view of the Palace from the wonderful bedroom and the shared terrace, this was classed as a standard room, the superior room in contrast was much smaller but with a wonderful view of the Alhambra. We pointed out our disappointment to the staff who were very apologetic and understanding. The position of the hotel in the Albacian is perfect for exploring this area and the buses to take you to the Alhambra and the Mirador of St Nicolas. The staff were wonderful both on reception, cleaning and in the breakfast area, which I must note was the most extensive on our travels. It was a mistake only booking one night here, there was so much to see and the hotel was a stunning example of Andulusian accommodation with a story to tell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 16th-century Palacio De Santa Ines, in the Unesco World Heritage Albayzín district, is a 5 minute walk from Granada Cathedral. Crossing the small hall at the entrance, visitors will be fascinated by the courtyard beauty because of its fountain, columns, balustrades and in particular, of Renaissance frescos painted by Alexander Mayner and Giulio Romano, Rafael’s disciples, who came to Granada in 1520 to paint the Peinador Queen of the Alhambra and ... Palacio de Santa Ines.This picturesque hotel consists of 35 rooms, consists of two small sixteenth century Mudejar buildings. The first one is called the Eternal Father's House, restructured in 1995, gave rise to the Hotel and has been expanded in 2001 with the renovation of the building adjoining the St. Agnes’ s laundry. The hotel terrace offers panoramic views of the Alhambra. All the rooms are equipped with a safe, minibar, private bathroom, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, meanwhile the Superior Rooms offer Alhambra view.A buffet breakfast is available and the hotel offers tea and coffee in the afternoon. Free Wi-Fi is available and there is 24-hour front desk. Hotel staff can reserve tickets for shows, guided tours to the Alhambra Palace and other events. They also help you with travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palacio de Santa Ines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Santa Ines Hotel Granada
- Palacio De Santa Ines Granada