“Good if its your first night in Granada” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 90 Activities in Granada
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Granada Night Adventure Tour is a Guided Walking Tour based on Hyperfiction Exploration. It means that the group chooses the way to go so the tour is different every night. It can be highly cultural or highly adventurous...all depends on you! In this 3 hours tour, we do up to 6KMs walking through exciting scenery places and tell you about the secrets of the City. Sneakers or any comfortable sport shoes are required.Come with us or cry like a baby! Timings:8PM from 21st March to 20th September. 6PM from 21st September to 20th March.
Melbourne
“Good if its your first night in Granada”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Was advertised that we would be consulted on the route and level on adventure. We weren't, I was hopping for allot more. We just walked, I had been to all but one of the spots before. If you have been in Granada any more than 48 hours I probably wouldnt bother. It would be a great tour on your first night in town. But honestly, i found some of the information a little bit misinformed and un-honest, and structured toward more money for the company e.g A guest asked what was the cheapest Flamingo show, the guide quoted 25 Euros, I had been to an awesome one the night before for 6 Euros. The guide also claimed there were no guides showing the 'illegal' part of the caves, I had been on a free tour two days before by a very informative guide called Nick booked through my Hostel. His tour was a millions times more enjoyable than this. Even when we could see the 'illegal' part of the caves up on the hillside, the guide did not point it out. That was strange. score 3/10.

Visited June 2013

Athens, Greece
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We had a night tour with Bea and we learnt a lot of secrets of the town that we haven't had the chance to discover ourselves.Bea is a very friendly guide with a lot of energy and enthusiasm.Strongly recommended to have a tour with her.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great tour with a great guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This tour was so worthwhile and I'd really recommend it!!
Zane was an informative, warm and enthusiastic guide and took our group up into the hills of Sacromonte and around, showing us what I wouldn't have been able to see on my own. Zane really knows her way around the hilly streets that would otherwise seem very disorienting if it was your first time in Granada, as it was for me.
Zane talked non-stop in animated, perfect English the whole tour and I learnt a lot from her about Granada!! Our group was given the option of where we wanted to go on the tour and I found this flexibility another great aspect of the tour.
Seeing this part of the city at night was really amazing. Sacromonte is such a beautiful and unique part of Granada, with great views to the Alhambra too!

Munich, Germany
“Interesting tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We did the free walking tour on a sunday evening. We started about 15 mins late round 8:15, and the tour took quite exactly two hours until just past 10. Our tour guide Maud took us into Sacromonte (the "gipsy" area), and then into the jewish/moorish quarter. It's a little hike up the hill, but you stop often enough that you won't be out of breath when you reach the top. The view of the Alhambra during the climb was very good, especially with the evening light. We did the tour on our third day in Granada, I would recommend doing it at the very beginning. We had already been to one of the lookouts, albeit during the day, so I still got some awesome new pictures of the Alhambra at night. We were a group of 8 which for me was the perfect size. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable and I would recommend the tour to anybody going to Granada. Learned a ton of stuff about the city and probably would have never dared to just wander through Sacromonte all by myself.

Visited May 2013
“It was interesting , we were able to see the places that we wouldnt be able to ser with a normal touristic tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This tour was really interesting. Our guide Zane knew lots of things about the places that she took us and she was also so sympathic. She answered all of our questions , she was knowledgeable. She took us to the places that we wouldnt be able to see by our own or with a classical touristic tour. It was definitely interesting and cool!