“Best tour I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 56 activities in Granada
Type: Walking tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Granada Night Adventure Tour is a Walking Tour based on Hyperfiction Exploration. It means that the group choose the way to go so every night is different. It can be highly cultural or highly adventurous...all it depends on you! Tour is 20€/ pax in 3 hours of exiting scenery places and tales of the City.Everyday at 8PM from 22nd March to 20st September. 6PM from 21st September to 20 March.3hours tour. Sport or any comfortable shoes is required. Come with us or cry like a baby!
Montpellier, France
“Best tour I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Just one word to describe it : Awsome!
Starting by a classical tour in the Albaicin district by night, you can enjoy the atmosphere of the place. The way Spanish people live at night, music, dance, beer,...

But the best part is when you leave the road to climb up the mountain! With great guides and individual light, the experience is unforgettable!

Visited April 2012

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Great evening seeing Granada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had limited time in Granada, and after seeing the Alhambra in the day time, the free night tour was the perfect way for us to explore the city. Our guide Zane was terrific - her knowledge and enthusiasm made the tour very enjoyable. Highly recommend this tour to other travellers.

Visited December 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Fun tour with fantastic guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I would highly recommend this walking tour for anyone visiting Granada. Our guide, Bea, was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the city and its different neighbourhoods. She also graciously offered restaurant and activity recommendations. (Thanks Bea!) There was so much to see that I would definitely do the tour again the next time I'm in Granada.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Free tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had a great time on my free tour of Granada. I learned a lot about Granada and got to see multiple different areas of the city. Normally the tour ends with a hike up to Alhambra, but it was raining the night I went so we didn't get to do that part of the tour unforunately. Our guide, Zane, was well informed about Granada and very enthusiastic about the city. Would definitely recommend to any backpacker or traveler visiting Granada.

Visited October 2012
“great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

It was a fun tour led by Irene. She is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend it. Thanks, Irene!