“Loved it” 4 of 5 stars

You added Nest Style Granada to your Saves list
Nest Style Granada
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Plaza Del Carmen, 29, 18009 Granada, Spain   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #17 of 91 Granada B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Nest Style in Granada was perfect for me and my boyfriend. We are young travelers but wanted a private room. The room was very basic - no frills - and was very clean! A common area provided internet service, comfortable couches with a TV, and a kitchen for storing food or drinks. The hotel also organized a really fun tapas and bar tour, where we met lots of other travelers and had a great time. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great location for visiting all attractions. Basic but you're only going to sleep there. Helpful staff. Would recommend hotel to anyone visiting Granada. Fantastic city, bigger than I thought. Lots to do with high quality shops.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I would normally not have any problems with small hotels as I normally travel by myself for business, but the single room in Nest Style was simply too small. I couldn't even open my bathroom door all the way, and there was very very little room for my suitcase. The bathroom was also like a tiny closet, and I could barely fit in the shower.

But the worst part about this hotel was the HORRIBLE smell. It made me nauseous, so much so that I had to constantly have the window open, and even then the smell was rancid. I had to hold my breath or go into the bedroom while brushing my teeth because I couldn't stand being near the sink. It smelled like something was literally rotting away in the drain pipes. I would not go back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Granada's streets are a nightmare to navigate if you seek parking near the Hotel; Plaza del Carmen is very central and a few stone's throws away from the Alhambra area. The hotel's entrance is a very clean glass window on the corner of the square, as soon as we entered, a smiley receptionist (she was foreign but she spoke spanish and english very well) greeted us with all paperwork ready; our room was 308, and, despite having a window over a small 3-by-3 courtyard, it was a nice, clean and well fitted room with black and light grey decor. Compact type of room, it had everything we needed, everything working correctly, only at one point somebody had a very fried meal in the courtyard: we asked the receptionist who gave us some spray to cover the smell of chips. The bed was low and comfortable, I left the window open as it was still warm in October, although the overall sleeping experience was good.

The next day we had breakfast on the common room on the fourth floor, again, very well decorated, a nice lady prepared everything for us, from the cereals to toast and the coffee; there's also a fridge with goods left by other guests, if they're not labeled, 'you're welcome to help yourself' as the sign says.

Check-out time is at 12pm so after breakfast we wrap it up and walked down to the reception, where another smiley receptionist greeted us, asked about our stay and took the payment.

Hope you have/will have an as enjoyable stay as we had if you decide to book with Nest Style.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights, whilst attending a wedding in Granada.
We spent over half an hour just driving around trying to find the hotel as it was tucked away down a one way street, with no signposts. Parking in Granada is very difficult and expensive. We were charged £40 for two nights in a local car park.
The hotel itself was very basic. Our room was on the top floor, which provided us with a lovely view. It was nicely decorated although quite small and compact, with the toilet and shower actually in the room, just separated from the rest of the room by a small frosted door.
The hotel is situated in the middle of town, overlooking the Town Hall and courtyard. It is in an excellent location if you want to visit all the local shops and bars. The downside is that it was very noisy at night and certainly not the right place if you are looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday.
The breakfast that we were offered was very simple. It consisted of a cup of tea, glass of orange juice, cereal or two slices of toast. There was a nice common room on the top floor with a television, comfy seating and free WiFi.
This hotel would suit younger travellers as it was in the perfect location for visiting the area. It was clean and tidy and provided good value for money.

Room Tip: Best views from top floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pisa, Italy
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with a large group of friends. I shared a 6 person female dorm. The room was a heinous lime green, and very cramped. We barely had enough room for our suitcases, let alone ourselves. This was not a big deal, I wasn't expecting luxury accommodation. I was however expecting basic cleanliness.

We arrived hours after check in, but our room had not been cleaned. There were dirty sheets on all the beds, complete with dirt, hair, and mascara. We went down to reception three time over the course of the next five hours, asking for the room to be cleaned. Each time they said they would help. Finally at 10pm they snapped and told us there were no cleaners left at the hotel, dumped 6 sets of sheets on one girl, and told her to change the room herself. Needless to say we were not happy.

I have to add that our room had no electricity for 24 hours, which meant no lights in either the room or the bathroom. Pitch black in the evenings. Again, after many complaints, the staff begrudgingly fixed the problem. Lastly, upon returning home one evening we found staff members roaming the halls. They would knock on our doors, come in, and tell us to be quiet. I felt like I was on a school camp.

None of the other rooms had a problem with their sheets or electricity, but all encountered creepy staff members. Granada is a beautiful city, and well worth visiting, however I encourage you to find alternate accommodation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends