“GREAT WAY TO SEE GRANADA” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 56 activities in Granada
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Stop Being A Tourist and Start Travelling!Ebike Granada offer a completely different experience in and around Granada! Tired of crowded buses with lifeless commentary? If you want a unique experience in this City, let our "Granadinos" tour guides show you their city, through their eyes. Local guides from Granada, with local perspectives. Just like our local guides, our tours are always different and always fun! Come and experience the best of three Hills: Alhambra, Albayzín and Sacromonte, like a local and of course riding the awesome Flyer Bikes.Book Now, It´s not a crime!
3 attraction reviews
“GREAT WAY TO SEE GRANADA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I did the electric bike tour with Zane. It was very good. She was fun, nice, informative and gave great suggestions of were to eat and things to do. I initially was looking into the segway tour. Zane patiently told me all about it. She and a coworker were making seeing if I could go later that day. Then I found out that she was doing an electric bike tour in a few minutes and decided to join her. It was a very efficient to see Granada. I wish I would have done that on my first day. Do not expect much exercise, just expect lots of fun and a great site seeing tour.

Brussels, Belgium
“Relaxing way of seeing the best of the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had a great tour with Sandra, she showed me exciting things about Granada, was kind , patient and very careful about not doing me harm on the bike. It was not at all dangerous, but she took care of me.
Really a beautiful way of visiting Granada

Los Angeles, California
“"Amazing" is an understatement!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had no idea that this was another way to tour the Alhambra! We arrived at the Granada Bus station late in the afternoon and there were no tickets available for any of the Alhambra tours for that day or the next and we had to leave that night for Malaga! Luckily we saw the tourist kiosk, walked up and within a few minutes Begonia ("BEGO"), the girl at the counter who was super helpful, a real whiz and a joy to work with, booked us on this E-Bike tour of The Alhambra starting in 20 minutes (taxi took 15 mins)! The following 90 minutes was the best time I have had as a tourist in a very long time. JORGE the tour guide was absolutely AWESOME! He totally customized the tour for us knowing our time limitations. The bikes were great (took a little getting used to and ARE CERTAINLY NOT for the seriously unfit or weak rider for sure). But as long as you are moderately fit and can ride a bike, you can't beat this tour. Of course it's easy to see why The Alhambra is one of the Tourist Wonders of the World.

Visited September 2012
Pavia, Italy
“Great bike tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Probaby the best way to visit Granada. We really enjoyed this experience!
It takes only two hours to visit the most beautiful part of the city.
During the visit we learned a lot about Granada thanks to our guide Priscilla. She was very nice and friendly, she answered all the questions we made.
Absolutely suggested!

Simone&Chiara

Visited September 2012
Ravenna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
“Go mummy go!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I really suggest everyone wants to visit Granada to do this wonderful experience. It's not so hard as it could seems but, stay ready everything! Through this tour you can see things that you could'nt by your self. Amazing landscape, characteristic "calle" and houses and much more! Our guide, Irene, she's been very kind and professional and satisfied every question or need we had. An autentic Ebike-guide!!!

In the title I've written "go mummy go" because with us there were a super sprint old lady... so.... if she could, everyone can!!!