Very good hotel. Staff most helpful and friendly.The room was spotlessly clean as well as the bathroom.Good quality complimentary toiletries. Good shower and nice towels. Comfortable bed with good linen.The location is very good albeit through narrow streets,all one-way!The public car park is a short distance by foot from the hotel. Its ok if you are travelling light (recommended). It seems that is the case for most hotels in the center of Granada. Buffet breakfast was one of the best I've ever had in a hotel. Good charcuterie, spanish specialities, smoked salmon, buns, toast, etc,.Very nice fresh orange juice and fresh fruits. Very good value. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De La Trinidad Hotel Granada
- La Casa De La Trinidad Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel “La casa de la Trinidad” is located in one of the most exceptional building in the historical part of the city, which has been restored and has kept all the original architecture elements, making of this hotel an example of the civil architecture of the beginning of the XIX century. The hotel is located in the centre of the city, next to the shopping centre, at La Trinidad Square and few metres from Granada’s cathedral, the Catholic Kings chapel, Bib Rambla Square and 200 metres from El Albayzin. From our terrace you can enjoy such beautiful sights as The Alhambra, the cathedral or Sierra Nevada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, HotelsClick, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Casa de la Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.