“Such an experience, good pizza of epic portions!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 808 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Such an experience, good pizza of epic portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

On Mondays and Tuesdays Pizzametro do a deal whereby you buy half a metre of pizza and receive half for free. The pizza here was very tasty, and completely enjoyable, and due to the size of the pizzas and coming with friends, the overall experience was great.

Had such a good time, with good food that will always be memorable to me. I'd recommend coming here as it's such a sociable place with a great atmosphere, and with the offer on Mondays and Tuesdays it's completely worth it!

Visited June 2014

“still haven't figure it out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Truth be told pizzas are quite big and filling...though as a pizza fanatic myself and knowing owners were from naples, I was wishing to try the real McCoy but unfortunately their aim was probably feeding the masses and not going for a knockout. I don't want to be misunderstood or biased, just when it comes to food it is something you'd rather enjoy as experience or else you're trying to stop starvetion. By the way, the latter worked for me. I'm still wondering whether I got in on a bad day, but honestly proofing, baking, ingredients...although any other customer seemed to be having a whale of time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Worse than frozen pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was expecting this place to have a lot of bad reviews but im surprised at the ratings. My friend and I decided to eat here because of how busy they were, which is supposed to mean a good thing. We ordered their very large pizza with mushrooms, because we were told it was the same price as a medium,and although texture was great, the dough was way too salty to enjoy and the pizza in general lacked in any flavor. As if they used only tomato sauce with no herbs and only salt for seasoning. We came in about 30 minutes before closing so maybe we got their bad batch of dough or something. We tried to save more than half of it that was left over, but the next day it was just as terrible so it went in the trash.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cairo, Egypt
“Great and Big pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I found this place by accident when the bus was taking different route due to the processions in April, so I saw the pizza from the bus so I decided to come back on foot to find it. It's great pizza, friendly staff, I recommend it to everyone in Granada to eat pizza there.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

I live in usa and I was in granada for vacation and a friend of mine tellme about this place, is awesome, love the food, the service is really good, I love everything about this place, I defenelly recommended, I give it five star

• Visited August 2013