Stayed here with couple of friends in May, 2012.
- Goodness in the cozy atmosphere that the place has, an antidote to big Corporate hotels.
- Beautifully decorated room with lovely arched wooden ceiling.
- Excellent staff, exceptionally helpful, very friendly. Made this place a home away from home.
- Good breakfast spread, its a help yourself and clean after you eat concept, we loved it.
- Located is in the middle of the city, so perfect.
- Perfectly in sync with the nature of the city.
- Free wifi which worked very well.
- At a very reasonable price, added to the charm
Would definitely come back and stay again, but this time for more than a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Granado is a multi-award winning property and has won the TripAdvisor Award for Excellence two years in a row. We offer comfortable rooms, friendly service, free wi fi, heating, warm water showers and TV.El Granado´s ground floor and half of the second floor is from Nasrid period (13th -15th century). Staying in this charming property, in the heart of Granada, definitely makes for a different and unique experience. El Granado is the perfect choice for a family, a group of friends or couples or looking for new friends and experiences. It is also more affordable than a hotel. Five minutes from the Cathedral El Granado is located right in the centre of Granada, with walking distance to all that Granada has to offer, historical monuments, shops, nightlife, as well as to all the university departments located in the centre of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your El Granado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Granado Hotel Granada