Well hotel very spainish not very kid friendly (young) view was vile i payed extra for more spaceish room and recived an extra bed.Beds were very hard pillows very flat took nearly three days to get a bin in my room no fridge in room.The lifts arelong long waits for them. Food was not too bad nearly everyday there was something i could eat but quiet alot of the time there was nothing there my 4 year old and 7 year old could eat. There was nothing in the way of entertainment to be honest. Pool was tiny.There is a bus stop near the hotel about the best thing i can say about all in all really glad to get home to be honest.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Natali Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natali Torremolinos Hotel Torremolinos
- Natali Hotel Torremolinos
- Torremolinos Natali Hotel
- Hotel Natali Torremolinos
- Natali Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain