“Excellent family day out!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 18 Attractions in Torremolinos
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Outdoors
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent family day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went to the crocodile park as a group of 11 with an age range between 9 and 74 including 2 teenagers and every single one of us loved it! Without a doubt, the guided tour was the best part of the experience. The man spoke very passionately about the crocodiles and there was a lot of crowd interaction; he was very active, getting in each enclosure - even the one with the 90 year old "daddy" crocodile! The tour lasted around 30 minutes and afterwards, you were able to hold a baby crocodile and were allowed to take pictures with it. The park also has lots of other rooms that contain videos and facts about crocodiles which was very interesting. There is picnic tables outside where we had a picnic and a gift shop filled with reasonably priced merchandise. All in all, a fantastic family day out. Would certainly recommend!

• Polish first
Mijas, Spain
“Excellent park!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have visited this park with my 4 yrs old son. The crocodile trainer was amazing!!! So funny, so friendly, speaking english & spanish, explaining very good everything regarding the crocodiles and was so interesting. He was doing in a way that makes you listen. I thought the same in the beginning that could be boring to see a crocodile as they don't do anything, but I really enjoyed it. I think this trainer and the way he make the visit made me so interested. Now I know everything about crocodiles. Then you have TV room where you can see documentary for crocodiles, really interesting!!! I saw it twice. For only 0,50€ you can hold a baby crocodile. There is one cafeteria, we had pizzas with my son, VERY VERY GOOD PIZZAS, the prices are really acceptable, everything is so clean, I thought in the cafeteria there is no windows because they were so clean. The waiter lady was so kind and speaking many languages, I heard her speaking French as well. Then you have play room for games for the kids, we were plaining there and for last you have the souvenir shop. I have bought for my son necklaces of a crocodile. For me everything was so perfect. And trust me - seeing crocodile is interesting, even though they could sleep all day. When they feed them., they fight between them. Then you see Paco, the father of the 134 crocodiles, he is sooooo big. I recommend you to go.

4 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Visited here while we were in torremillonos which was a 8 euro taxi ride from the beach by the tourist office. The park has lots of crocodiles 3sets of pools. You walk round the park, which has crocodiles of different ages. Then there is a talk where guide gets in the enclosures with the crocodiles and talks about their behaviours & also feeds them. It was interesting to learn about them and see them so close.

Almunecar, Spain
“Interesting few hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to the Crocodile Park with our 2 year old granddaughter who loved seeing all the animals, baby ducklings as well as crocodiles from tiny to enormous. She delighted in holding a real life baby croc. The guided tour was interesting and informative.

Belfast, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Small but Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had visited Selwo in the morning and were looking for an activity for the afternoon to put in a couple of hours. Arrived at 5.15 just in time for the last tour. The place is a little dated and pretty run down. Reasonably priced at around €45 for two adults and a child. The receptionist took our valuables for safe keeping as there are lots of warning signs about thieves operating in the car park. The undoubted highlight was the tour guide. Fantastic knowledge of the animals and he regularly jumped in and out of the enclosures. His prodding and goading of the animals was a little unsettling but seeing the snapping reactions of the crocodiles was amazing. The feeding was also exciting and at the end you got to hold a baby croc for just an extra 50cents. You got to spend as much time as you wanted with the baby, unlike many other places where you often feel rushed in and out. A really worthwhile visit and a memorable way to spend a couple of hours.