My husband and I stayed at the Palm Beach in February, having previously stayed in a very expensive penthouse apartment on the Marina the previous September. There is no comparision in our view, the Palm Beach wins hands down. Rachel and her colleagues are efficient, helpful and courteous without being over friendly. We loved our one bedroomed apartment. We didn't miss having a balcony (it rained most of the week we were there) as we sat quite comfortably by the large windows watching people running through the rain. The apartment was spotless, light and well kitted out with all that we needed and more. We arrive back there this Saturday, can't wait and look forward to seeing the staff again. As for the area, divine, lots to do and friendly people. Favourite place was Boomerang, just opposite the apartments, best sticky ribs ever. I can see us staying at the Palm Beach for many years to come. See you Saturday Rachel. Jill & Andrew Hunter, Cumbria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain