Excellently located, budget hotel, clean. Parking is tricky. I booked 2 of my friends in there, and I stayed on the sofa bed, which was fine. A few minutes walk to the beach, Benalmadena is a good half hour walk, but a nice one along the Paseo, try The Cosy Nook on the seafront 2 minutes from the hotel, for an excellent breakfast. Lots of nice Chirringuitos along the Paseo with varying prices, but quite reasonable. You get some good tapas and a cana (small beer) deals, Jimmy's is good with friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.