Just back from a week at the Palm Beach Club in room 808. The hotel is good value for money, studio flat was clean and good comfortable beds. The pillows were a bit hard, but that is personal choice. The kitchen was well equipped, but the sofa was dated and stained. There was a reasonable sized balcony with views over the sea, but this side of the building does not get the sun.
The staff were really friendly and helpful, especially the lady from Manchester (sorry, didn't get her name).
My only complaint is that we did not get any change of towels or cleaning for the week we were there. When I spoke to the lady on reception about this, she told me that they had had to drop their prices if you go through an agency (we booked with booking.com) and therefore no cleaning or change of towels was included. It doesn't say this on the booking.com website, it states that cleaning is 3 times weekly. She told us that you only get cleaning and change of towels etc if you book directly with the hotel. Not sure what the difference in price is, but may be worth remembering.
Apart from this, the hotel is in an excellent location for shops and restaurants and also for the bus routes into Malaga, Benalmadena, Fuengirola etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain