I stayed at Palm Beach for six days over Christmas.
First impressions were good and checking in was easy and friendly.
My room was nice, with a balcony and sea views. The bed was comfy and the shower and bathroom were decent.
There were a few niggles but nothing major. The wifi only worked in reception, not even in the bar next to it and certainly not in my room on the seventh floor.
Cleaning was every other day but the towels and bedding weren't changed, it was basically a quick tidy round.
The hotel itself was pleasant and nicely located a couple of minutes from the beach with it's restaurants and bars.
I did have a scare on my penultimate day when the cleaner told me that I was leaving that morning but a quick chat to reception and it was solved with no fuss and an apology.
I'm definitely going to stay at Palm Beach again in the winter as the prices were excellent. I'm not sure what my review would have been like if I'd paid top whack in July/August.
All in all, I enjoyed my time there and would recommend it as somewhere to go if you're on a budget
Mark Rough- Comedian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain