We stayed at this hotel for 5 days from Oct 29 to Nov 3. We arrived from Malaga, took the train to Torremolinos then a cab to the hotel. It was easy to do and cheaper than a taxi from Malaga. We were in a deluxe studio apartment on the 9th floor with a very nice view of the beach. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious with stove, fridge, dishes, etc. House cleaning was every other day.
The personnel was friendly, Javier gave us good information when we went to Malaga. There is a convenience store next door where you can buy booze, snacks, etc.. There is free Wi-Fi in the lobby and there are 2 computers you can use for 1 euro for 30 min, that has good connection.
You are close to the beach, stores, restaurants and bus stops.
We booked a shopping tour to Gibraltar with the hotel that was reasonably priced.
This hotel is a good value for the price. Do not forget to bring soap and shampoo! (they sell some next door)
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Hotel
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.