My friend and I stayed at Palm Beach for 4 nights end October. If you are looking for 5 star then this is not for you, but if you are looking for something central, clean and good value then try Palm Beach. From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed by all the staff, from the reception to the bar/restaurant. We stayed in the studio apartment 705 and it was spacious, very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. It is central to the beach, restaurants and bars, so in a great location. 20 minutes from Malaga airport in a taxi costing 20 Euros. I would highly recommend Palm Beach to anyone looking a budget break or holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain