my wife and i have stayed at palm beach 5 times and we really enjoy the place and the staff, our only complaint centres on the pool, the steps into and out of the pool are really dangerous especially for people in the older age group, these steps were very good until earlier this year but i am afraid the decision by whoever to change them is a big backward step, they are a lot too narrow and it won't be long before someone slips off and suffers an injury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain