My adult son and I spent almost a month at Palm Beach Club. It was a bargain for what we got: clean rooms, comfortable beds, a place to dine in Paco's restaurant, a laundry, a store next door, and only a brief walk to the beach, bars, and restaurants on the beach. We had stayed at more expensive and better decorated hotels in Granada and Malaga, but the value and location of the Palm Beach Club encouraged us to stay there longest. It is also on the bus line and has great connections for travel and tours.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Hotel
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.