We stayed for 4 nights after doing a two stage break. We had booked Palm Beach Club back in February, but then decided to extend our stay and booked another 4 nights in a 4 star hotel at Bajondillo. We stayed in the hotel first. Once we were moving to Palm Beach Club we were a little nervous as it was 2 star but we should never have worried. The accommodation is more than adequate. We had a spacious studio as there were just the 2 of us. We had sea views, it was well equiped, clean and the tv showed the 4 main british stations. There was an overhead fan which we used instead of the air con.
The pool are was nice and clean. The library was very well stocked with books for all nationalities. You can also get a nice meal at a reasonable price in the relaxed restaurant/cafe. There is also a launderette.
The beach is a 2 minute walk and so are the bars and shops.
All in all its a very nice place to stay with helpful, friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain