I read the reviews and felt that overall this would be a good place to stay. I was very disappointed that we did not have a balcony this made it very difficult to dry towels, wet bathing suits ect. The facilities information did not make it clear that some apartments did not have a balcony. We booked a room with a sea view, we did have a sea view as in we could see the sea beyond several hotels; we had a good view of the hotel in front and to the side. The hotel at the side has a gate that is on a spring so every time someone goes out or in it closes behind them with a slam and then a rattle, when you are trying to sleep it can grate the nerves as we kept the windows open and managed with the ceiling fan because we felt 30 euros a week for air con was overpriced, but if you did cough up you would not have this problem. The safe was also overpriced at 15 euros a week but we did get this.
The pool is just plan awful, too small hardly and sun beds it has had to have been the worst hotel pool I have seen. I prefer the beach myself but I you like to sit by the pool book another hotel.
The hotel is clean and the cooking facilities are ok , the apartment was a bit dated and worn out, bathroom large, bedroom small but ok, living area was fine all clean and a maid came three times a week.
10 out 10 for the young man on the front desk, helped with information beyond his remit I am sure with bus time tables, maps and information. Most of the staff were ok as in they were not rude, but did have the don’t ask me questions unless it is in my job description attitude when asked about things about the surrounding area.
I would say this hotel is ok, it is not value for money, overpriced, but it is clean and close to the beach, bus stops, a supermarket next door which is shamefully overpriced, but convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain