We recently had a short 4 day stay in September at the Torre de la Roca.We were put in apartment 501 which turned out to be a terrible place.It was fairly shabby and looked like it had been furnished from charity shops or flea markets.The refrigerator was really noisy,the curtains didn't close properly,and none of the closet doors did either.The air-conditioner only cooled the living room and the bedroom was hot for sleeping.Now we get to the bad part.The couple next door in 502 were night owls.Every night between midnight and 1 am they stomped around talking at the top of their lungs until they went out for the evening.We got woke up every night like this.We tried to talk to three different desk clerks at the front desk,about maybe changing rooms,but they couldn't care less and all of a sudden couldn't comprehend english.We checked out the next day and found another hotel.The bottom line is there are better places than this in Torremolinos and area to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our business is located in Torremolinos, inside of residential area La Roca. There are private apartments and bungalows of which some are for holiday rent. We are situated on the top of a rock who gives the name to the residential area. Enclosed area, La Roca has the facility for parking all year. Inside the residential area there is private access to the beach by stairs or by a lift. Torre de la Roca apartments have a large pool and great garden with sunbeds perfect for sunbathing. The building has a big social room with free wifi and TV, and a Bar-Restaurant with a daily menu with the best prices. All the apartments have wonderful views, from all of them you can see the sea, also there are some situated facing the sea with the sensation of being in a boat. Torre de la Roca is located 5 min from the urban center of Torremolinos but you can enjoy a special tranquility and a family ambience which make you fell home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Apartamentos Torre de la Roca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre De La Roca Hotel Torremolinos
- Apartamentos Torre De La Roca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain