We stayed here for 5 nights in October, and this was our experience;
- fridge rattled loudly, had to be turned off overnight
- stove timer ticked non-stop and could not be turned off
- furniture was old, no doors closed
- no locks on the patio doors
- only living room is air conditioned, bedroom is hot
- wind whistles thru the windows at night
- noisy neighbors kept us awake well past midnight, we mentioned this to three different desk clerks, none of them were concerned, and would not let us change rooms.
The only good points were, maid service, washing machine in the room, and free wifi in the lounge.
All in all, not a good experience
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Torre de la Roca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre De La Roca Hotel Torremolinos
- Torre De La Roca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain