just back from this hotel july first very clean some of the staff weren't nice pepe was very nice good location the only realy bad downside was the food it was rotten we ate chips @ cheese for two weeks or ate out we weren't the only people who hated the food thare was about 20 other families who hated it I went to my sisters hotel and she payed 12euros for me to eat in thare it was the gregomar thank to them I ate decent for a day food in thare was magnificent .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parasol Garden is just 50 metres from Playamar Beach, in Torremolinos. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, an outdoor hydromassage pool and swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony. The Parasol Garden's bright rooms overlook the swimming pool, sea or mountains. Each room has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All are equipped with satellite TV. The Parasol's restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking. There is a bar with live music and entertainment. The hotel also offers daytime activities, including archery and beach sports. Limited free public parking is available at the Parasol Garden Hotel. Torremolinos Crocodile Park is 3.5 Km away, and Malaga Airport is within 5 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Parasol Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parasol Garden Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Parasol Garden Hotel Torremolinos