We spent four nights at La Luna and had a very relaxing stay. We had a lovely room with a good sized balcony and a large bathroom. The hotel was spotlessly clean and bed clothes were changed daily which was lovely. Fridge provided in room for our own cold drinks and also clothes horse to dry clothes on. Highlight of the day was breakfast which was so fresh with muesli, nuts, fruit, yoghurt, cheese, ham, and toast and eggs served to order. I loved the homemade marmalade especially. Lovely pool to relax at. We had a meal one evening which was excellent and a different experience as we ate by candle light beside the Japanese garden. Situated in a hilly residential area, down hill to the beach or uphill there is a hypermarket, Carrefour, which was excellent. Also very good supermarket down hill very near the hotel. We also walked to Baterie Park which has a tower that you can climb with great views. We returned home feeling rested and cared for.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.