Just back from a 5 night stay in this wonderful hotel - had originally booked 4 star in Malaga but based on previous reviews changed to this - so glad we did
Personal service at its best. We were collected at the train by one of the lovely friendly owners and upgraded to one of their superior rooms - everything clinically clean!
On the first night we opted for the cooked Japanese dinner - fantastic, presentation Michelin standard with taste to match.
Lovely pool out front which we had mostly ourselves each afternoon - 5 minute walk down to the seafront but it is quite a steep walk back up!
Lovely breakfast daily with great selection fresh fruit and meats
Easy to see why this little hotel is number 1 in the hotel rankings in Torremolinos
Don't hesitate go for it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain