My Daughter and I stayed at La Luna Blanca for 3 nights during August, upon arrival we were greeted by the owner who had stayed up late to personally welcome us as our flight was delayed. We were immediately upgraded to the junior suite which was clean, comfortable and very spacious. Breakfast was excellent with a variety of choices and overall the experience was fabulous . the hotel was well worth the cost and was positioned very close to the local supermarket and beach. the pool area was clean and very tasteful with the garden surrounding it. overall our experience was excellent of this hotel, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain