My partner and I stayed here for a week in July. We booked this hotel off the back of the reviews on here and we weren't disappointed! We arrived to a bottle of champagne on ice in our room which was a nice surprise. The hotel is about a 8 minute walk to the beach which has plenty of restaurants along the front. We also walked to Benalmadena harbour most nights which is about a 30 minute walk. The hotel is in a very peaceful area and during the days it was like having our own villa. The staff were excellent, always on hand to help and nothing was ever too much. The hotel is immaculate with everything you would need but it’s the staff who really made the trip for us.
The breakfast was fresh and plentiful. I did try the Japanese breakfast, it wasn't for me but glad I gave it a go!
This isn't the hotel for you if you are looking for evening entertainment or day time activities however is perfect if you are looking to relax in a peaceful well run boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain