Certainly one of the friendliest hotels that we have stayed at in many years of travelling around the world. Lovely quiet property away from the hustle and bustle of Torremolinos itself, but within easy access. Excellent breakfast, and the nicest staff. On the last evening of our 3 day stay Chizuko and Reiko sent a complimetary bottle of chilled sparkling sake to our room which was a lovely touch. We understand that we were only the second Aussie couple to stay there in 10 years, and I'd like to encourage all you other Aussies visiting the Costa del Sol to give it a try too. Cannot recommend it too highly.
Tip, when we booked Chizuko contacted us by email and said if we travelled by train from Malaga to call them before we joined the local train service to Il Pinillio, and they would pick us up at the station. We didn't bother to call and found there were no taxis at Il Pinillio, which was a bit of a nuisance. So take up the offer...
We plan to return sooner rather than later.
Tom and Shirley from Brisbane Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain