Just returned from 3 days at La Luna.Lovely Hotel in residential area of Torremolinos.Had trouble finding it on foot from train station.However when we told the Hotel they said we should have called them and they would have picked us up.Typical attention to detail from the friendly staff.Lovely rooms, excellent breakfast in a Hotel which made us feel very chilled out.7--10 min stroll to beach area with lots of bars /restaurants ..Great place to use as a base for travelling around the area.No gym , karaoke,animation team, queing for meals, stag nighs. BLISS!
Looking forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain