• Very friendly greeting on arrival – probably the best I have had in 20 years. Lots of information about the hotel, local restaurants, shopping, beaches and so on. A detailed map.
• My room was large but only 1 comfy(ish) chair and 1 hard chair. Two wide single beds.
• Good internet access.
• A large flat screen TV with satellite box but I didn’t try it.
• Plenty of parking in the street near the hotel.
• Tea making provided in the room (only herbal style tea).
• Choice of breakfasts: Spanish or Japanese. Plenty of coffee – served in a pot with 1 ½ cup capacity.
• This hotel takes cleanness to a new level – stunningly clean.
• There is a room outdoor pool – looked OK but not useable in March.
• There are plenty of sofas on the ground floor.
• Good price for the room and breakfast.
• The hotel is about 10 minutes walk to the beach and 25 minutes walk into the center of town. But that does mean that it is in a quiet area.
A good place to stay in Torremolinos – a bit of a walk into town but walking along the sea front takes a bit longer but is very pleasant. The friendliness of the staff was most impressive.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.