• Very friendly greeting on arrival – probably the best I have had in 20 years. Lots of information about the hotel, local restaurants, shopping, beaches and so on. A detailed map.
• My room was large but only 1 comfy(ish) chair and 1 hard chair. Two wide single beds.
• Good internet access.
• A large flat screen TV with satellite box but I didn’t try it.
• Plenty of parking in the street near the hotel.
• Tea making provided in the room (only herbal style tea).
• Choice of breakfasts: Spanish or Japanese. Plenty of coffee – served in a pot with 1 ½ cup capacity.
• This hotel takes cleanness to a new level – stunningly clean.
• There is a room outdoor pool – looked OK but not useable in March.
• There are plenty of sofas on the ground floor.
• Good price for the room and breakfast.
• The hotel is about 10 minutes walk to the beach and 25 minutes walk into the center of town. But that does mean that it is in a quiet area.
A good place to stay in Torremolinos – a bit of a walk into town but walking along the sea front takes a bit longer but is very pleasant. The friendliness of the staff was most impressive.