Had a lovely 10 night stay at this hotel.We usually go for 4 star so that we can have a nice standard of accommodation but decided to give this one a try after reading the reviews.We were not disappointed it was very clean, and had many of the extras that you would usually only get in a 3/4 star, kettle/safe/ pool towels and even lovely white bath robes, all included in our price.The hotel staff were very friendly and polite,breakfast was buffet style and was very plentiful.Spent our days by the pool which was like having our own villa as we were the only ones using it most of the time.We will definitely be returning to this little oasis in the near future. Anyone elderly or infirm may have a problem with the location as it is rather hilly .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain