A wonderful hotel in a residential setting, about 10-15 mins walk to the harbour. The swimming pool is of a good size with a few sun lounges around the pool also. We had the pool to ourselves most of the day which was very peaceful. For lunch we had some lovely sushi, extremely fresh and very tasty :) We also stayed in the Japanese Suite which was great, but only a little hot water for the bath and was only lukewarm when half full which was a shame. The bed was big and very comfortable.
I would recommend staying here and wouldnt hesitate staying again.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.