We stayed here three nights at the end of our holiday in a superior room. Excellent room with a large bathroom and good size balcony. Unusual for Spain, a kettle was provided with speciality teabags. Nice to have a clothes horse provided and our washed clothes dried overnight. Top quality towels with towelling robes and slippers provided. Mini bar and free safe in room. Staff passed the "Ice test" and were happy to provide a full ice bucket for the room. The pool was better than we expected and in sunshine from mid morning until evening. Top quality service and your wellbeing are cleary the priority here. As a small example, we came back from the beach (10 minute walk) and mentioned on passing reception that we would be back down soon for a swim in the pool. The main sunlounge area was already occupied and on comming down we found that the staff had located two more sunloungers for us and placed these out with the hotels beach towels especially for us. The pool area and outside dining areas are very quiete and relaxing. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place to encounter the Spanish and Japanese culture.The excellent location and relaxing setting makes La Luna Blanca the perfect place to stay for a relaxing and enjoyable break on the Costa del Sol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel La Luna Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Luna Blanca Torremolinos
- Hotel La Luna Blanca Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain