Got back a week last friday. Last flight into East Midlands before the snow drifts yeh! closed the airport. Had five nights here at the Flamingo. Typical Spanish 3 Star Hotel. Well liked by the Spaniards. Accomodation clean and basic, ammenities all there despite out of season. One guy actually went for a swim in the pool. Had to move the Polar Bears out of the way and treat him for Hyperthermia, but I am sure he enjoyed it. Had a nice large wife to bring him back to life. The food was typical, plenty of it, but by night 5 you were beginning to tire of the same old same old.The Spaniards keep you entertained bless em. Well dressed people, put most scruffy Brits to shame, but God are they tight. They can make a bottle of water last all night between 200 of them.I said to the barman, 'you aint going to make much out of this crowd tonight'. All in all not disappointed, bettered the Kristal in Torremolinos by a country mile. Yeh the Kristal, curently closed, the only Hotel South of the Pyrenees without a swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Roc Flamingo is situated in the commercial nerve centre of Torremolinos, Costa del Sol with unbeatable access to the airport and just 10 minutes to El Bajondillo beach. Pablo Ruiz Picasso airport is 8km away and the centre of Malaga 14.8km. Less than 200m away are the train station, bus stop and taxi rank providing easy connections to the airport and Malaga. The Hotel Roc Flamingo is ideal for both business trips and holidays boasting the comforts of an urban hotel with the added advantage of a location in a tourist area. There are 243 bedrooms (renovated), all of which have bathroom, terrace, heating and air conditioning, telephone, safety deposit box (extra charge), satellite TV and WIFI (charge). In our air conditioned restaurant you can enjoy our fantastic buffet with a full range of national and international dishes. You can choose the board arrangements which best suits your needs from Bed and Breakfast up to All Inclusive. The Roc Flamingo also offers parking, conference room for up to 60 people; adults pool and splash pool; massage tent (in summer); garden areas with sun beds; clay sports court and ping pong; and a varied programme of entertainment and shows outside in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Roc Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roc Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos
- Flamingo Hotel Torremolinos
- Roc Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain