Spent 2 weeks over Christmas I read lots of reveiws before we went to this hotel. The hotel is a bit dated but rooms and beds were clean and a change of towels every day.
Complaints about noise we did not have any problems we were on the 10th floor with a lovley sunny balcony all day.
Complaints about the Spanish we have not got any when saying hello to them they always replied they can only say hello they do not speak any english. We had no problem in the dining room with people pushing in. The hotel does cater for spanish people we new this before we visited so you are in a minority so go with the flow.
Food: it was varied sometimes a bit cold. Wine and Sangria on tap which was good.
Entertainment: very poor for english people everything was for the spanish and they enjoyed it.
Hotel Staff: very friendly bar staff exellent.
Train station 5 mins away
Weather Excellent for this time of year we had sun every day for 14 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Roc Flamingo is situated in the commercial nerve centre of Torremolinos, Costa del Sol with unbeatable access to the airport and just 10 minutes to El Bajondillo beach. Pablo Ruiz Picasso airport is 8km away and the centre of Malaga 14.8km. Less than 200m away are the train station, bus stop and taxi rank providing easy connections to the airport and Malaga. The Hotel Roc Flamingo is ideal for both business trips and holidays boasting the comforts of an urban hotel with the added advantage of a location in a tourist area. There are 243 bedrooms (renovated), all of which have bathroom, terrace, heating and air conditioning, telephone, safety deposit box (extra charge), satellite TV and WIFI (charge). In our air conditioned restaurant you can enjoy our fantastic buffet with a full range of national and international dishes. You can choose the board arrangements which best suits your needs from Bed and Breakfast up to All Inclusive. The Roc Flamingo also offers parking, conference room for up to 60 people; adults pool and splash pool; massage tent (in summer); garden areas with sun beds; clay sports court and ping pong; and a varied programme of entertainment and shows outside in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Roc Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roc Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos
- Flamingo Hotel Torremolinos
- Roc Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain