After reading all the reviews on here i have to say i was expecting a pretty average stay in the hotel but it was far from that! The hotel looks noway near as dull as it does on the photos ive seen online, it is a very clean hotel with a decent sized pool i suppose it could have been bigger but we never had any problem with it. The hotel itself is situated in a perfect place just five minutes from all the shops and ten minutes walk from the beach (which i have to admit is a bit tiring with all the steps!) but there is a free shuttle bus which the hotel provides which i thought was brilliant! Our room was adequately sized not huge by any means but there wasnt any need for it to be, it fitted two twin beds in nicely with a tv and desk and a good sized bathroom so was perfect for me and my boyfriend. Our rooms were cleaned everyday top to bottom which impressed us even the balcony window was cleaned! The one niggle i do have is that the shower hook was too high up but like i said its a small issue.
The food was very nice and varied, different foods everyday and even my boyfriend who is incredibly picky found something to eat so must have been okay! There was plenty of choice about 8-12 meat, fish and vegetable dishes to choose from plus about 15 different salad items and 6 variants of bread.
The one thing i would say is there isnt many young people at the hotel so if that bothers you you may be better staying at another but there is plenty of bars nearby if you want different nightlife although we were just happy to relax by the pool to be honest.
All in all a very good hotel very reasonably priced for what you get so if you want a cheap sun holiday with a good hotel book here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Roc Flamingo is situated in the commercial nerve centre of Torremolinos, Costa del Sol with unbeatable access to the airport and just 10 minutes to El Bajondillo beach. Pablo Ruiz Picasso airport is 8km away and the centre of Malaga 14.8km. Less than 200m away are the train station, bus stop and taxi rank providing easy connections to the airport and Malaga. The Hotel Roc Flamingo is ideal for both business trips and holidays boasting the comforts of an urban hotel with the added advantage of a location in a tourist area. There are 243 bedrooms (renovated), all of which have bathroom, terrace, heating and air conditioning, telephone, safety deposit box (extra charge), satellite TV and WIFI (charge). In our air conditioned restaurant you can enjoy our fantastic buffet with a full range of national and international dishes. You can choose the board arrangements which best suits your needs from Bed and Breakfast up to All Inclusive. The Roc Flamingo also offers parking, conference room for up to 60 people; adults pool and splash pool; massage tent (in summer); garden areas with sun beds; clay sports court and ping pong; and a varied programme of entertainment and shows outside in the summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and HostelBookers so you can book your Roc Hotel Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roc Hotel Torremolinos
- Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos
- Flamingo Hotel Torremolinos
- Roc Hotel Flamingo Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain