“Value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 73 Hotels in Torremolinos
Dewsbury
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Just come back, bit far from beach but theres a free bus, no fridge in rooms , rooms clean but very dated xpected more for a 4star, food ok plenty of it, flys did my head im though in resturant, staff really nice, entertainment poor, lots if spanish there, pool very overcrowded hard to get a sunbed, enjoyed it though

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Polish first
Kidsgrove
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We had a great time, the bus to the beach and town worked out well. It's nice to be closer but the bus made it not a problem.

Food very good, lots of choice, bar snacks typical and its not clear but these are all inclusive.

No rose wine In bar only restaurant sadly. It was er Ok, I drank enough and didnt moan. :-)

Pool area was great, several pools and me any my daughter(3yo) used them all.

Overall would recommend as a budget hotel, provided very well was pleasantly surprised.

Would I return? Yes, we had a good time no complaints.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Hamilton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Just returned from a 10 day all inc. holiday from roc costa park. Was a bit worried after reading the reviews, but can honestly say we had a great holiday, myself, partner, mother and two children aged 2 & 7. The staff were fantastic and could not be more helpful, especially roberto at reception. Kids had a ball joining in with all the activites, extra thanks to Mari, Carolina, sebas, javi and Charlie who work extremely hard. Rooms are pretty basic but cleaned every day so happy with that. I thought the food was good, plenty of selection and never ran out while we were there. If I had to make one negative comment it would only be to say it got too busy for us on the last few days and having to que up for the dining room with the kids wasn't ideal, apart from that a fantastic family holiday and would defo go back. Thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: We had two rooms next door to each other in the other building, room was fine dont know how the room...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Somerset, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here with a friend on a 4 day break , half board , we arrived very late , it was about 1am , the reception staff were great , friendly and helpful, we were told a meal was waiting for us in the restaurant even tho we were so late , we were even told we could I pack first if we wished , we took our cases to the room which by the way was massive , more later on that,, went to the restaurant to find tables laid with meats, fish, cheeses and salads , with serve yourself red, white wine , sangria , San Miguel or soft drinks . Going back to the room it was huge we had a twin room which was more like a small apartment , it had a sofa bed , table and chairs , drawers and fitted wardrobes with loads of room spare , the bedroom had drawers and twin beds , patio doors which led to a massive balcony , we were overlooking the pool area which had the stage just below us , we were on 2 nd floor , it could be a bit noisy at night but that stopped for the best part at mid night . Plenty of room around the pool area and grassy area for sun loungers , nice pools and separate children's pools with slides etc. Pool closed off completely at 7pm . Food was great , huge choices with something for everyone with on tap red wine , white wine sangria and beer as well as soft drinks which we had access to even tho we were half board , I have never had free drinks with an evening meal on half board basis before , free shuttle bus regularly which runs down to the beach , we walked there on the first day and took about 20 mins or so but it is quite hilly . We found everyone friendly at this hotel , lots of Spanish seem to holiday there too. The entertainment was not great but they tried and at times it was quite funny because it was bad . All in all I would recommend this hotel , clean spacious and friendly, brilliant value for money .

Room Tip: We had a corner room on second floor, 2221 , it was huge and faced the pool area quite a nice view t...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Hull
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my friend from the 20th-27th June and was very impressed from start to finish. Reception staff were very helpful and got us sorted into our room efficiently whilst also giving us the useful information on meal times etc.
I read a lot of bad reviews regarding the food prior to visiting the hotel, I however thought the food was fantastic with plenty of choices each night and the dishes were always been refilled.
We used the large pool a lot throughout the week as it was very nice with a good atmosphere, although it did get very busy at times however if you arrived 10/15mins before it opened you would get a decent subbed without any problem. The entertainment staff were fantastic and had things going on day and evening and would always try and get everyone involved without been too pushy! Some would argue the entertainment is more for children- I can see where they are coming from however I still enjoyed what they did!
Finally the room itself we got was brilliant. Very clean and tidy with a balcony view which was amazing. The room was cleaned everyday too with fresh towels etc.
Overall I would say that this hotel is great value for money, it is a budget hotel at the end of the day and people who are expecting 5* should be more realistic. I would definitely recommended this hotel to other people and would come back in the future!

Wrexham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last week with my partner and two daughters I found the hotel very clean and we had clean towels everyday. Room was very spacious with plenty of cupboard space. Food wasn't very good it was the same everyday only a different meat my daughters lived on chips for a week. Found the drinks side good tho because you could help yourself to soft drink, beers, wine and hot drinks. The worse bit was that it was full of Spanish I'd say about 90% of guests were they was very rude arrogant and loud. They would gather all the tables at night time and wouldn't let you past. The pool was full of Spanish children which were wild my little one wouldn't go near and they would take all the food at snack time. The entertainment was good for children and always plenty to do and see. I wouldn't stay here again

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Me and my friend went to this hotel 20th June 14 for a week, we wasn't ment to be staying at this hotel but we had a problem with our original chosen hotel. We loved every second of it... The food was amazing, they was something for everyone lots of choice.. If people say the food it's horrible then I'm sorry but they just to picky and shouldn't go on all inclusive holidays...
The rooms where very big had a beautiful view... Amazing!
The main pool does get very busy at time but if your there 10 mins before it opens you can get a decent sun bed
The entertainment staff where brilliant at getting people involved , they did something called a family day during the day round the pool, that seemed very fun and had lots of people to join in
Staff lovely and friendly and helpful if needed
We went to the beach on the free bus that was ok, and we got taxi back it only cost 6 euros.
The only one small thing I would say is it's a hotel that's on it's own, the location is surround by hills.
Overall holiday was brilliant. People that given bad reviews on here about this hotel.. Is crazy it's a lovely hotel
We enjoyed every second
It's what you make it :)

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Hotel Roc Costa Park? Share your experiences!