“beware” 2 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hostel   |   C/ Manila, 3, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“beware”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2006

I am at the moment staying in the hostal and have found it incredibly non-friendly. I was told yesterday by a member of staff that i was not allowed to take coffee cups to my room due to theft, which i thoroughly respect. So i went and bought my own cup and when I took my mug of coffee upstairs today I was told by another member of staff, that I was not allowed any drinkds. This didn,t upset me to much, the problem was that I was almost in the toilet at the time and was confronted then and there. When asked where the sign was to inform me of this i got a curt reply of "I don´t understand", and this carried on while I asked who the owner was and how I could contact them as I felt I was beign dealt with in a very unfriendly way. So not friendly, not very helpful and as for the "recently refurbished" bit.... I am yet to see it with my own eyes!

• Stayed April 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Pension Castilla? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pension Castilla

Address: C/ Manila, 3, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain
Location: Spain > Andalucia > Province of Malaga > Costa del Sol > Torremolinos
Ranked #34 of 38 Specialty Lodging in Torremolinos
Hotel Class:2 star — Pension Castilla 2*
Hostal Castilla is situated in the centre of Torremolinos, a province of Malaga. We are a small friendly hotel with 16 well equipped rooms. We have a personal friendly approach to the way we treat our. We offer guests comfortable accommodation in a safe location in the centre of the town, just 10 minutes from the beach. There are single, double, triple and family rooms available. All rooms have TV and small breakfast is included. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Pension Castilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pension Castilla Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain

If you own or manage Pension Castilla, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.