Location of this hotel is pretty good. It's maybe a block from the Calle San Miguel (pedestrian walking mall) that goes down to the beach. It was maybe a 20 minute walk from the hotel to the beach.
Rooms were spacious, but could have probably used some updating. The doors don't have a "peep hole" and you need to really pull them shut. Also, the sheets on the beds are paper thin and the bathrooms could use an update. Also, it seemed like the windows to the outside balconies didn't lock correctly (but when I mentioned this, the staff fixed it). The game room had a pool table, some books, a couch and recliner and windows that looked out to the city, but it needed some updating and had some funky smells going on...
Nevertheless, the dinner and breakfast buffets were good. There were always ample options of foods available for everyone's taste. The only thing is that the dishes weren't always the cleanest, and I had to search for a clean glass, knife, etc on several occasions.
This hotel had free wi-fi, but it was only available in the hallways, lobby or in the game room. And, as I've experienced in other hotels, it was sort of on the slower side for connectivity.
Although it was dated, the staff was just excellent and went out of their way to do whatever we asked them. They were super nice and accommodated us very well. The staff and the location (proximity to the walking mall) are the main reasons I rated this hotel so highly. Because of them, I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain