My tour operator switched me to this hotel. Iam so glad that they did. What a warm and freindly welcome from the staff. The room was basic but I could not fault it. It had a balcony with table and chairs and an ashtray. Great. It is located right in the centre of Torremolinos. The bus from the airport literally stopped just yards away. The railway station is just two minutes away. So from the hotel you can get transport all along the Costa De Sol, all the way from Malaga to Fuengirola. The train service is brilliant. They run every 15 minutes and you could set your watch by them. Tip, if you are a pensioner take your passport to any ticket office and ask for a "Tarjeta Dorado" This saves you 25% on all journeys, it cost just 5 euros and lasts for a year.
The hotel is surrounded by nice cafes, bars and restaurants. It faces San Miguel the main shopping street in the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Venere, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain