I stayed at six years ago and thought it is a bit worn out and after that I tried the other hotels in town. Now I noticed they renovated the hotel, so thought I should give them an other try.
Location is great, next to busy center of the town.Close to the train station, if you come from the airport. Walk to the beach is tough, but since I prefer walking the stairs during the day, so I rather book a hotel in the city than on the beach. Every room has a little balcony, mine was facing the main street and a big surprise was how quiet my room still was. Room was specious and clean. Breakfast was ok, yet you get better coffee and juice in many cafes in the city, so I prefer having mine outside the hotel. They should do something to the lift!! I did use the stairs after once tried the lift.
I would recommend this hotel for who are looking who would like to spend their time more outdoors, exploring the city, than for those who spend their holiday entirely inside the hotel walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain