lovely hotel, only down side was we were not advised about the long trousers for evening meal when we booked and so were not aware until we arrived , which was too late as we hadn't taken any with us,(regardless of it being in the leaflet in CAPITALS- the leaflet is in Spain, my clothes are in England ) however long shorts were acceptable and to be honest looked better and smarter than some of the long trousers the old men were wearing so despite other reviews saying standards have slipped i disagree, some of the sights in the dining room were far worse than a pair of knee length shorts!!! The leaflet also stated that people should not reserve sunbeds and items may be removed if you do - it would have been good to see this enforced as people reserved beds then went out for the day returning late afternoon when there would have been plenty of beds available, having said that we went down between 9 and 10 most days and always got a lounger ! the hotel was mostly for the more mature age group, but still very enjoyable, lovely staff, plenty of choice at meal times, rooms lovely cant think of anything negative really except if you are a bit of a snob take some long trousers and maybe Thomson/First choice should point it out at the time of booking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain