Clean, not the wow factor we have been used to but certainly very welcoming with hardworking staff. Really good choice of food, something for everyone, all tastes catered for! Brilliant service from Felix our lovely waiter. Steve First Choice rep was good and Josh on his providing daily entertainment worked extremely hard especially on his one man show!
We liked that it was out of the busy town and walked into the town. Very handy for the La Colina train to Malaga, Benalmadena and Fuengirola. Fantastic flat and clean esplanade which linked bays together and enabled good long walks to burn off the calories from holiday food and booze. Loved the area and hotel and already planning to return again very soon :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain