We are here now and having a lovely time. The room is nice, large and with a great sea view from the balcony. The food is excellent with a great choice and always hot. The service is good and most of the staff are friendly, unfortunately there's always one. The other holidaymakers both the British and Europeans are also friendly. As you'd expect at this time most are elderly. If I have one gripe it's that you have to pay for the wifi. Other than that it's great for a relaxing break. On the outskirts of the resort but there's a bus takes you to the centre for 1.22 euros. You can also walk 10 minutes to the train station and go to Feungirola or Malaga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain