we had visited this hotel twice before and enjoyed both occasions but this time on our first evening,we entered the dinning room at 8.35 to be meet by the restaurant manager who actually roared at us because we should have been in at 8.00 for table allocation.There were no shortage of tables so we sat at one on the aisle and began our meal,as we eating our main course the manager passed our table and again in a high voice told us to hurry up as trays were been emptied at that stage we had enough of this mans arrogance so we left.I wanted to go to the hotel manager,my wife persuaded me to leave it but even now I,m sorry I did not report the whole episode.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.