just returned from thr rui bel playa which we found more of a 2 star hotel than the advertisred 4.our room was located in a brilliant position with wrap round balcony but the rest of the room was run down and the enamel in the bath was split hence rust had set in. on speaking to the manager about it he said he knew but the hotel was full so he could not deal with it.
the food was of a poor standard and was aiways the same. the drinks were of a poor qaulity. the dress code in the dining room was non hygenic with people dining in shorts and vests even when it asked you in the hotel to please wear trousers. the management did not seem capable of stoping this. this was the first time we had been on a all inclusive holiday but if this the standard of hotel it will be the last. we have been in 6 riu hotels before and this was the worst by a long long way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain