Just arrived home from a fantastic week in the Belplaya. We were told by friends that Torremolinos wasn't very nice to spend a holiday but it was great. This hotel is exceptional. The food which was plentiful, varied and everything we tried, delicious! All areas of this hotel were spotlessly clean and the rooms comfortable, apart from the AC which didn't work too well but the temperature was in the 30's. So, no complaints about this hotel, great location, delicious dining, clean and comfortable and happy, friendly staff. We would visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain