Stayed here for two nights in June. I was a little bit wary as all inclusive hotels can be a little rough around the edges. However, we found the Belplaya to be a lovely hotel.The staff were helpful and friendly and upon arrival at reception we were presented with a champagne glass of orange juice, a nice touch. My friend also was upgraded for free from a single to a double room so he could be next to us.
The hotel itself was clean and spacious. Loved the beer and wine taps dotted around the hotel. Plenty of ceverza was drunk! There is a pretty pool bar where a barman will make you cocktails and G&Ts etc. The buffet restaurant was slightly disappointing, not for lack of choice, but the quality wasn't amazing. But, to be honest, this didn't bother us as we were too busy having fun!
It's a 30 second walk to the beach, parking was free. All in all, a brilliant mini break was had and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 2 km from Torremolinos * Three 3, 5 & 9-storey buildings * Opposite Torremolinos beach, 50 m away * 2 km from various shops * 5 km from the airport * 10 km from Malaga * 50 m from a bus stop * 1.5 Km from the train station * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Belplaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Belplaya Torremolinos
- Hotel Riu Belplaya Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol, Spain